Click here for more information and registration: Writing Tips for International Graduate Students
“The Art of Revision: Asking the Right Questions to Strengthen Writing”
Graduate Student Writing Workshop with Dr. Vernetta Williams
February 25, 2021, 3:30 p.m.
“Cultivate the Writer” writing coach, editor, and speaker Dr. Vernetta Williams of Chrysalis Consulting LLC (www.cultivatethewriter.com) is coming back to campus for another lively and enlightening writing workshop for UF graduate students:
The Art of Revision: Asking the Right Questions to Strengthen Writing
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Revision is one of the most critical stages of the writing process for academic writing. In this stage, a scholar focuses on strengthening the flow and clarity of their ideas, the logical presentation of information, and the structure of the document. This session enumerates the questions needed to answer in order to ensure that you ask the right questions when revising your works.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, February 24, 2021! To save your seat, register online via GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) by clicking this link: Log on to GIMS.
All pre-registered students will receive a Zoom link to this online workshop on the day of the event.
Maximum online attendance is limited to 300, so register today!
The UF Division of Graduate Student Affairs will record the workshop for sharing online with all graduate students after the event. To save your seat, register online via GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) by clicking this link: Log on to GIMS.
Questions? Email the UF Division of Graduate Student Affairs at email@example.com.
How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice
Thursday, March 11, 2021
2 p.m. – 3 p.m., Online
- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as “rising stars”
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt
Click here for more information and registration: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice